Gridarta - 2D MMORPG Map Editor
Latest release version: - (no release yet)
What is Gridarta?
We don't yet provide an official download version of Gridarta. The projects that Gridarta is developed for and derived from offer download versions and installation instructions for their versions of Gridarta. Besides, you can always access the latest source code through subversion.
Work on Gridarta4Angelion is planned but hasn't started yet. Gridarta4Daimonin currently works fine for Angelion except support for mapstacking. You can edit heights but Gridarta won't display them (yet).
Gridarta4Crossfire is aka CrossfireEditor. The crossfire website has some useful information about this for you, including a link to download an alpha pre-release of Gridarta4Crossfire:
Gridarta4Daimonin is aka DaimoninEditor. An alpha pre-release of Gridarta4Daimonin comes with the Map Maker Package.
- Gridarta Project News
- Gridarta FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Gridarta Developer Documentation Information for Gridarta Developers
- Accessing Gridarta's Subversion Repository
- History of Gridarta
- Cher's BLOG about Gridarta in the Daimonin Forum
Contact the Gridarta developers
- You may visit the Gridarta Project Page at SourceForge or send mail to email@example.com.
You may as well join IRC Channel
irc.freenode.netand look for Cher(istheus), Leaf, Ragnor, z0ra, Zergus.